AT1011-3.5-72 Flat Trim Urethane Door or Window Arch 72" ID
Spectis Arch 3.5 AT 1011-3.5-72
Spectis Moulding Arch Trim products for new construction and remodeling jobs. Spectis manufactures great high density polyurethane products that are superior to Fypon. Spectis Architectural primed high density foam trim molds are a great way to decorate any space you own.
Spectis also can custom make just about any mold you dream of. Spectis products have been used on "This Old House".
All of the spectis products come primed and ready to install for interior and exterior use on ceilings, walls and floors. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to call us at 1-800-986-1250 Ext. 3.
All Spectis products are shipped from Canada and are Crated or Boxed very nicely for shipping.
Spectis also makes moldings, mouldings, balusters, railings, blocks, gingerbreads, columns, sunbursts, keystones, arches, louvers, medallions, niches and much more.
- Does Spectis Moulders products come with a warranty?
Yes. All Spectis Moulding products are fully backed by a Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Is Spectis Products load bearing? Our Spectis moulding products have a lot of great benefits, however, it is not recommended for use in load bearing applications. In applications that require carrying a load, you can use a metal support beam or pole to carry the load. Then use any of our Spectis Trim Products to cover up the support beam.
- How are urethane products installed?
Installation of Spectis Moulding products is very easy. Spectis Moulding urethane products are installed the same way wood products are, using nails, glue, or screws. Spectis Moulders Urethane products has about the same density as pine and can be cut or drilled with standard woodworking tools.
- Spectis products are made from urethane. What is urethane?
Polyurethane is created by mixing isocyanate and resin. The mixture is poured or injected in a liquid state into Spectis's custom moulds. Once in the mould, a chemical reaction occurs, causing the urethane to expand and quickly harden. The mixture is kept under pressure in the mould as it expands to any desired shape. When fully formed, the product is removed from the mould, the excess removed, and given an exterior grade primer coating.
- Urethane or Polyurethane is an advanced building material that has amazing benefits vs. it's wood counterpart.
- Spectis Products come fully primed and ready for your paint.
- Spectis is lighter than wood, but has about the same density as pine.
- Spectis can be used on the interior or exterior of the home.
- Spectis won't split, rot, crack, and is impervious to insects like termites.
- Spectis installs just like wood, can be nailed, glued, or screwed.
- Will Spectis Urethane products last outdoors?
Yes they will. Spectis products are an excellent choice for interior or exterior projects because they will not rot, crack, or split like wood, and they are water-resistant, and impervious to insect attacks.
- Is there any sanding required before I can paint Spectis products?
No. Spectis products are factory-primed and ready for finishing.
- Do I have to prime Spectis products before painting them?
No. Spectis products come double-primed for interior or exterior applications. For best results we recommend painting Spectis with a high quality latex paint. All Spectis Products can be painted any color you desire, and can also be faux finished, gel stained, or marbleized for a more decorative look.
Spectis Virtual Catalog Click Here
or for Mobile Users Click on the Catalog below.
Spectis Moulding Products - Spectis Trim for your home
Spectis moulding products and spectis trim. Balusters, handrai...
Spectis Mouldings - Discover a New world of Possibilities
Spectis urethane moldings. Blocks, brackets, columns, and more.
Specialists in custom manufacturing of Polyurethane & PVC prod...