AT1025-36 Arch Top 5.5" Casing with 36" inside Diameter
Arch Top 5.5" Casing with 36" inside Diameter- Matches MD1025 and Keystone K2703.
All products are shipped from Canada and are Crated or boxed very well for shipping.
- Does Spectis Moulders products come with a warranty?
Yes. All Spectis Moulding products are fully backed by a Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- How are urethane products installed?
Installation of Spectis Moulding products is very easy. Spectis Moulding urethane products are installed the same way wood products are, using nails, glue, or screws. Spectis Moulders Urethane products has about the same density as pine and can be cut or drilled with standard woodworking tools.
- Spectis products are made from urethane. What is urethane?
Polyurethane is created by mixing isocyanate and resin. The mixture is poured or injected in a liquid state into Spectis's custom moulds. Once in the mould, a chemical reaction occurs, causing the urethane to expand and quickly harden. The mixture is kept under pressure in the mould as it expands to any desired shape. When fully formed, the product is removed from the mould, the excess removed, and given an exterior grade primer coating.
- Spectis Products come fully primed and ready for your paint.
- Spectis is lighter than wood, but has about the same density as pine.
- Spectis can be used on the interior or exterior of the home.
- Spectis won't split, rot, crack, and is impervious to insects like termites.
- Spectis installs just like wood, can be nailed, glued, or screwed.
- Will Spectis Urethane products last outdoors?
Yes they will. Spectis products are an excellent choice for interior or exterior projects because they will not rot, crack, or split like wood, and they are water-resistant, and impervious to insect attacks.
- Is there any sanding required before I can paint Spectis products?
No. Spectis products are factory-primed and ready for finishing.
- Do I have to prime Spectis products before painting them?
No. Spectis products come double-primed for interior or exterior applications. For best results we recommend painting Spectis with a high quality latex paint. All Spectis Products can be painted any color you desire, and can also be faux finished, gel stained, or marbleized for a more decorative look.
or for Mobile Users Click on the Catalog below.
Architectural PDF Cut Sheet